Superior Installation Services
From small installations to jobs requiring more than 100 journeymen, Barnum Mechanical Inc. (BMI) will not compromise our reputation for quality and productivity. Our project managers oversee expert journeymen to deliver the highest quality craftsmanship while meeting sanitary design standards and safety regulations. When the need arises, we have the ability to quickly deploy large skilled workforces by accessing the vast journeymen network we have developed over the last 40 years.
Our solutions include:
- Skilled OSHA 30 and OSHA 10 trained craftsman qualified to install all types of process and utility piping and structural steel
- The highest industry quality and productivity standards for sanitary process piping and welding
- Automated Orbital Welding
- X-ray quality welds for carbon and stainless schedule piping per ASME B31.1 and 31.3 standards
- Georg Fischer COOL-FIT pipe installations
- Comprehensive safety training and job site safety programs
- The ability to deploy large workforces to all regions of the U.S. with a proven track record
BMI has a reputation for superior installations and we are often called in to repair or revamp work performed by other vendors. Our motto is simple: We don’t cut corners on the installation or any other aspect of the process. We hire only skilled and qualified craftsmen to do it right the first time.