Our shop-fabricated process systems include utility support systems and components which are custom designed, configured and installed to meet your unique requirements. Fabrication of modular skidded process systems and structural support systems in our shop reduces labor costs and production downtime.
Custom Process Solutions
BMI teams up with innovative processors to bring new process technologies to fruition. Trying something which has never been done? We will do more than cheer you on. We will help design, fabricate, and install your first of its kind solution.
Key Components of Our Custom Fabrication Services
- Modular, mobile and integrated skids
- Structural steel assemblies, walkways, access platforms and pipe racks
- Stainless-steel piping, fittings and valves
- Process design and engineering
- Automation and control system engineering including electrical, instrumentation, and programming
- Precision fabrication, including all elements necessary to integrate as a system component or operate as a stand-alone unit
- PLC/PAC programming and testing
- HMI/SCADA application development and testing
- Installation, equipment rigging, setting, leveling, and anchoring
BMI has designed, fabricated and installed hundreds of automated skids such as:
- Blending/batching systems
- Bulk ingredient receiving storage and distribution
- Clean-in-place (CIP) systems
- Clean-out-of-place (COP) systems
- Drum/container handling systems
- Hot water support systems
- Hydration systems
- Mixproof valve assemblies
- Pasteurizing/thermal process systems
- Sanitary air systems
- Sanitization/foam/rinse systems
- Steam/condensate handling systems
- Utility support systems
- Valve manifolds
- Water treatment systems
The benefits of pre-fabrication
The main benefit to you is the increased speed of implementation. We design, fabricate and pre-test process and utility skids in our fabrication shop which minimizes plant disruption. This leads to an expedited project timeline and lower overall project costs.
See What People Are Saying
“Barnum worked with us to design and build numerous skids that we thought would be the most efficient and reduce operating expenses. So, what we've done with Barnum is to create a plant that actually has a lot of flexibility in terms of what we're able to do, how we can change processes pretty easily. Barnum was very helpful and keeping us agile.”
Paul Shapiro, CEO
The Better Meat Co.
Are You Ready to Transform Your Facility?
Get ahead in your industry by partnering with the experts at BMI. Let us bring your vision to life with our cutting-edge solutions.